LIVING GREENER MEANS LIVING BETTER.
As stewards of the environment, Bozzuto Homes and Shipley’s Grant are committed to cultivating a community that is environmentally friendly, energy efficient and beneficial to the well-being of residents. That’s why our homes use less energy, water and natural resources, create less waste and are healthier for residents. Those who live at Shipley’s Grant enjoy benefits that include lower energy and water bills, reduced greenhouse gas emissions and less exposure to mold, mildew and other indoor toxins. We’re certain you’ll appreciate all the green touches we offer.
- ENERGY STAR® partner
- 90% high-efficiency gas furnaces
- Puron® 14 SEER central air conditioning
- Quick-recovery, 50-gallon electric water heaters
- Energy-efficient, low-e, double-pane, insulated tilt-in vinyl windows with screens
- Dual-zone heating and air
- Insulated garage doors (per plan)
- R-49 attic insulation
- R-21 wall insulation
- Anti-air infiltration package
- Insulated fiberglass Therma-Tru® exterior doors
- Water-saving rain garden